by Freak’n Genius Inc
This fun colorful app allows students to easily bring story characters, inanimate objects, and historical figures to life in short creative videos. The app will walk your students through just a few steps to create a talking mouth on top of any image. These animated clips are short and there are many animated features such as cartoon eyes that can be created. This is a great platform for students be creative based on their writing and research.
- Step 1: Tap on the “Start New” icon to begin a new video clip. Then choose between taking a photo, selecting one from your photo library, or browsing images on the web.
- Step 2: Once you have selected an image to use, pinch and drag to frame the image as you would like it.
- Step 3: Drag down through a list of objects to add to your image. You can add a cartoon mouth or make a mouth from the image.Follow the steps to create your character’s mouth.
- Step 4: You can drag and scale any cartoon elements on the screen. Then tap the record button and watch the mouth move as you talk. Keep an eye on the progress bar which will turn green as your recording time runs out.
- Step 4: Once you have finished recording your message you can preview your clip and tap next to export it.
Cost and Platforms