by Learnbat, Inc.
ShowMe is an application that can serve many roles in the classroom. You or your students can create tutorials, presentations, or even work out math equations into easy-to-share video clips. The application imitates a whiteboard, while you can record your voice as you write and draw.
How It Works?
- Step 1: ShowMe makes it easy to create an account with the app or with your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
- Step 2: On the home screen, you can browse through presentations that others have shared or tap on the blue button labeled “Create New ShowMe” to begin making your own.
- Step 3: You begin with a blank canvas and your tools at top of the screen. If you would like to use images in your ShowMe video tap on the image icon. You can pull images from your library or from online.
- Step 4: Drag your image where you would like it on the screen and select a color for your pen.
- Step 5:Tap the record button and begin using the pen while narrating to present your topic.
- Step 6:Tap the “Save ShowMe” blue button
- Step 7:The app will preview your movie. Tap the share icon and either open your link in safari or email it.
Cost and Platforms
ShowMe is a free app available on the Apple App Store.