by Giant Thinkwell
Out of all the presentation tools available, Haiku Deck is an excellent choice for student presentations. The limited space on each slide forces students to write short and precise thoughts. The app offers quick access to a vast collection of high-quality images and has beautiful presentation themes.
How It Works?
Haiku Deck’s limited options and simple interface makes it easy to use.
- Step 1: Open the app and tap on the add icon to create a new presentation.
- Step 2: Type a title for your presentation.
- Step 3: The app will open your first slide with three options on the left side. Tap the text to enter your own. You will be limited to one headline and a sub line for each page.
- Step 4: Tap on the image icon where you can search for images based on keywords or pull in an image from the photo library.
- Step 5: Tap on the layout icon to adjust the placement of text on the slide.
- Step 6: Tap on the add icon to add another slide and repeat steps.
- Step 7: Tap on the theme tab above the slide to switch the presentation to another theme.There are four themes that come with Haiku Deck, and the others can be added with an app purchase.
- Step 7: On the main menu, tap on the share button to export your presentation. The presentation can also be played with in the app.
Cost and Platforms
Haiku Deck is a free application available on the Apple app store.
Lessons Using this App