by MUGOCO Inc.
Face Booth is a fun application that can be used to spark writing activities with younger grades. Students can take pictures of themselves or objects in order to characterize them.
How It Works?
Face Booth is very simple to use and students can create fun images in a short amount of time.
- Step 1: Open the app and tap on the start button.
- Step 2: Choose to take a picture with the camera or to select an image from the photo gallery.
- Step 3: To take a picture, align the object or your face within the face outline.
- Step 4: A menu on the bottom of the app will have all the caricature features to create your funny face. You can add eyes, a mouth, hair, ears, and more.
- Step 5: Tap the menu button to save your image or to begin again. A confirmation message will appear once you save your picture.
Cost and Platforms
Face Booth costs $0.99. Application available on the Apple app store.